Alert: Henry to appear on Jay Leno!

written by Luciana II.XI

Henry Cavill is scheduled to appear as a special guest on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Monday, November 7. “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” airs on NBC in the U.S. at 11.30pm/10.35pm C. Check your local guide for clarification.

November 02 2011 Immortals

Related Posts

• Comic-Con today! This post will be updated with news as soon the cast start appearing in San Diego convention center. I have a friend live...
    July 23
  • New “Immortals” trailer A new trailer for "Immortals" was just released, with some new Theseus scenes. Check it:
    June 27
  • Immortals: The Story Behind Theseus MTV has launched this clip with a short interview and pretty new scenes of Henry as Theseus in the upcoming "Immmortals". Sadly, it...
    October 11
  • 6 Comments to "Alert: Henry to appear on Jay Leno!"

1. jake says:

could you please to replase the mq portraits of immortals press conference with hire ones? images 1 through 27. ( images 28 through 33 are HQ and are wonderful)thanks!!!

2. Luciana says:

I will when and if I have access to those in HQ. 🙂

3. jake says:

thanks!!!

4. jake says:

NOW I WANT TO DO ME A FAVOUR!!! SOME ELITE AFFILIATES THAT I KNOW
      HAVE EXPIRED AND I WANT IF YOU KNOW SOME OTHER WEBMASTERS TO TELL THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEMS. THESE ARE THE SITES: henrycavillbrasil.com error 500 , arthurandmorgana.org expired, merlinsite.com/gallery error 500,iansomerhalder.com.br/gallery error 404, anjgelcoulby.net expired

5. jake says:

and emma-thompson.org/gallery fatal error. thanks !!!!

6. Luciana says:

There’s nothing I can do about it.

Mr. Cavill is an unofficial, non-profit fan site dedicated to Henry Cavill. We are in no way affiliated with Henry, or any of his representatives. All media, photos, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim ownership of the images used on this site, unless stated otherwise. No copyright infringement intended. If you need anything taken down, please do not hesitate to contact us. View our Cookies Policy and Privacy Policy.