Happy Birthday Henry!!

written by Arwen V.V

It’s our Henry’s 27th birthday today! Leave some love for him in the comments and wish him happy birthday! :]

May 05 2010 Site Update

Related Posts

• New owner My name  is Luciana and I'm the new owner here at Mr Cavill. You can expect updates late this week.
    March 15
  • New Layouts! Hello everyone! We have a brand new layout here and in the gallery by the very talented Ray from OhMyMorning.com! Hope you enjoy!...
    January 12
  • Happy 2012! This is our last post from 2011. I'm going to a very deserved vacations and I don't think I'll have access to internet...
    December 25
  • 12 Comments to "Happy Birthday Henry!!"

1. Happy Birthday! You’re still 26 where I am at the moment. 🙂

2. suri says:

happy 27th birthday henry!! i wish all the best for you…

luv suri xoxo

3. Meg says:

Happy birthday, Henry!

4. anne says:

Très bon anniversaire Monsieur Cavill et beaucoup de succès pour “Immortals”… et pour la suite…

5. Alex says:

Wish you love,hapiness and make you dreams come true:)

6. Isabella says:

Happy birthday Henry I whish you all the happinest in the world and I hope you found the right person for you remember there’s somebody for someone! Xoxo

7. Gloria says:

Happy B-Day Henry! I wish you great success on your new project and all that comes in your future. Sounds like you’re working hard! Tarsem – let him party!

8. julia says:

what can I say? just wish you all the best for your career and your personal life too ♥ you definetly deserve it 😀
      Happy 27th sweetheart ♥ ♥ ♥

9. J says:

Happy Birthday lad.

10. audra says:

Happy Birthday, Henry! Wishing you much success in the coming year. 🙂

11. Sarah B says:

Happy Birthday Mr. Handsome!!! 🙂 <3 Love you so much and you deserve all the success that comes your way! Congratulations on all your achievements and wish you more to come! Life has a lot in store for you, I know it! 🙂

-Much love!

12. jeannie andrews says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! best wishes on your special day. May God bless you.

Mr. Cavill is an unofficial, non-profit fan site dedicated to Henry Cavill. We are in no way affiliated with Henry, or any of his representatives. All media, photos, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim ownership of the images used on this site, unless stated otherwise. No copyright infringement intended. If you need anything taken down, please do not hesitate to contact us. View our Cookies Policy and Privacy Policy.