Happy Birthday Henry!!

written by Arwen V.V

It’s our Henry’s 27th birthday today! Leave some love for him in the comments and wish him happy birthday! :]

May 05 2010 Site Update

Related Posts

• And we have a new layout I've been trying to put this layout up for a month at least. Finally is online and I'm tired of it already. But...
    November 20
  • New Layout! Hello everyone! As you can see, we have a brand new layout. Gallery also has a matching layout. Hope you like it! :D
    May 19
  • New Layouts + Gallery Update Mr. Cavill has a new look! This one features the photoshoots taken last year with a little touch of Superman-inspired style. I hope...
    Jun 09
  • 12 Comments to "Happy Birthday Henry!!"

1. Happy Birthday! You’re still 26 where I am at the moment. 🙂

2. suri says:

happy 27th birthday henry!! i wish all the best for you…

luv suri xoxo

3. Meg says:

Happy birthday, Henry!

4. anne says:

Très bon anniversaire Monsieur Cavill et beaucoup de succès pour “Immortals”… et pour la suite…

5. Alex says:

Wish you love,hapiness and make you dreams come true:)

6. Isabella says:

Happy birthday Henry I whish you all the happinest in the world and I hope you found the right person for you remember there’s somebody for someone! Xoxo

7. Gloria says:

Happy B-Day Henry! I wish you great success on your new project and all that comes in your future. Sounds like you’re working hard! Tarsem – let him party!

8. julia says:

what can I say? just wish you all the best for your career and your personal life too ♥ you definetly deserve it 😀
      Happy 27th sweetheart ♥ ♥ ♥

9. J says:

Happy Birthday lad.

10. audra says:

Happy Birthday, Henry! Wishing you much success in the coming year. 🙂

11. Sarah B says:

Happy Birthday Mr. Handsome!!! 🙂 <3 Love you so much and you deserve all the success that comes your way! Congratulations on all your achievements and wish you more to come! Life has a lot in store for you, I know it! 🙂

-Much love!

12. jeannie andrews says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! best wishes on your special day. May God bless you.

Mr. Cavill is an unofficial, non-profit fan site dedicated to Henry Cavill. We are in no way affiliated with Henry, or any of his representatives. All media, photos, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim ownership of the images used on this site, unless stated otherwise. No copyright infringement intended. If you need anything taken down, please do not hesitate to contact us. View our Cookies Policy and Privacy Policy.