Glamour UK – BTS Video and Screencaps

written by Arwen IX.I

Thanks to the amazing girls at Ontd_Cavill I found out about this online segment, it’s a behind the scenes from a photoshoot for Glamour UK. The man looks soooo fine, there are no words to describe how freaking hot he is!!
EDIT: Thanks to in_the_flowers we have also the scan from this issue!! Thank you honey!

[x096] Online Interviews > February 2010 – Glamour Magazine BTS Photoshoot

And this is the video, Henry appears at the 2:07 minutes mark, right after Matthew Goode. Thanks to the awesome ohyoudo who uploaded it on Youtube!

January 09 2010 Gallery Magazines

Related Posts

• “Immortals” new photo!! EW has posted an exclusive picture of Henry in "Immortals": Movie Productions > Immortals (2011) > Promotional Stills
    May 05
  • Golden Globes “Immortals” Press Interview Interviews & TV Appearances > Online Interviews > Immortals Press Junket - October 2011: Golden Globes Thanks for the heads up, Shar!
    November 07
  • The Tudors – 1.03 & 1.04 HD Screencaps Still trying to get back all the files I lost with the freaking malware and believe me... they were a lot *crying* But...
    January 23
  • 6 Comments to "Glamour UK – BTS Video and Screencaps"

1. ohyoudo says:

As I said, I’m loving your site and I wish you all the best luck with it.

Also, Town Creek it’s coming out on DVD January 19th ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Arwen says:

Thank you honey!!
      And thanks for letting me know about the dvd release ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Sarika says:

I missed his long hair :D.

4. Arwen says:

ROTFL! I was thinking about you RIGHT NOW and you commented XD OMG
      Honey is it the forum of FS available for you? I need to send you some Keira old scans for your site ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Sarika says:

Yep, I am on F-S. I saw your scans thread while at school… is that what you mean? Thanks for the thought :D.

6. Ale says:

Oh my goodness. Does a picture exist where he’s not utterly gorgeous? I’m loving the long hair.

Mr. Cavill is an unofficial, non-profit fan site dedicated to Henry Cavill. We are in no way affiliated with Henry, or any of his representatives. All media, photos, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim ownership of the images used on this site, unless stated otherwise. No copyright infringement intended. If you need anything taken down, please do not hesitate to contact us. View our Cookies Policy and Privacy Policy.